Who is eligible?

You can access our services if you are over the age of 18, you have a mental health diagnosis and need Housing and Recovery Support.

You can be referred to one of our services via the needs assessment team at your local community mental health centre. Other agencies like clinical teams or your GP may be able to assist you with a referral to us.

You may have questions about how much all of this costs: what do we pay for, what do you pay for and how much will you have in your own pocket at the end of each week?

These and other questions can all be answered by our staff in each of our services. Just email us or give us a call on 09 376 5364 and we will be happy to help!