Our promises to you
“The willing of the imaginable into existence”
“Te pai i whakaarotia kiroto ki putanga mai”
We promise you will
- be treated with dignity and respect
- have access to advocacy services
- receive confidentiality in treatment and rehabilitation
- have access to your personal and medical files
- be allowed to express your cultural identity
- be allowed to practise your religious beliefs
- be able to give informed consent
We are guided by
we work in partnerships, remaining open to dialogue, removing barriers and enshrining honesty and fairness in all we do.
Flexible responsive services
we provide innovative solutions to unique issues. We work swiftly and appropriately to individual support needs.
Celebrating culture & diversity
our services are informed by love, respect, humility, spirituality and humour, with a family focus. We promote customary practices and acknowledge the special place of Tangata Whenua and Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
we foster a culture of healthy living, happiness and strength and continuous improvement and innovation.
we ensure our practices and infrastructure meet current and future organisational needs. We focus on social, economic and environmental sustainability, minimising waste and maximising resources.